Business With Us

Doing business with the South Pacific Border District:

Registering in the System for Award Management database is mandatory. 
The System for Award Management is the Official U.S. Government system that consolidated the capabilities of CCR/FedReg, ORCA, and EPLS. There is NO fee to register for this site. Entities may register at no cost directly from this page. User guides and webinars are available under the Help tab.
Find information on available contracting opportunities through the website

Complete the appropriate forms stated in or provided in the synopsis or solicitation and return them to the Point of Contact within the solicitation.

What does the South Pacific Border District buy?
  • Construction - Roads and fences (border barrier).
  • Engineering Services - Surveying and mapping, engineering design and construction, and inspection services.
  • Other Services - Trash collection, janitorial, maintenance and equipment repair.
  • Supplies and Equipment - Office supplies, IT equipment and repair parts.
Small Business Program
The Army Corps of Engineers fully supports the government policy of placing a fair proportion of the Corps’ contracts for supplies, design, engineering, construction and support services with qualified small businesses as prime and subcontractors.

The Small Business Act of 1953, as amended, requires the federal government to set aside a fair proportion of its purchases to small businesses through various small business programs, including:
  • Small Business Set-Aside - purchase anticipated to be valued from $10,000 to $250,000 is automatically set aside for small businesses.
  • Small Disadvantaged Business - via the U.S. Small Business Administration 8(a) Business Development Program. The 8(a) Program is a certification program and requires a registration and certification process.
  • HUBZone Small Business Program - requires a separate registration and certification process. To register.certify for the HUBZone Program, access the SBA HUBZone website.
  • Women-Owned Small Business - this is a self-certification program, or a WOSB may elect to use the services of a third-party certifier. See the guidance at the SBA WOSB Program website.
  • Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business - must have a service-connected disability that has been determined by the Department of Veterans Affairs or the Department of Defense. See more at the SBA program website.
Contracting Office
U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
South Pacific Border District


Phone: 602-671-5434

Useful Links